Wednesday 7 September 2011

Chasing my career

Looking to get my career on the road.

I'm now at the age where i am trying to figure out what i want to do with my life and where i want my career to lead me.

When i was younger i always said i wanted to be a hair dresser but I'm pretty sure every girl said they wanted to be a hair dresser when they were younger, then i decided i wanted to be the successful one in the family and finish school and become a lawyer, now that didn't happen as i dropped out of school in the first term of year 11. Why you ask? i started to be that rebellious teenager and lost interest in everything i done.

I was in the middle of an exam with the room quiet, looking out side day dreaming and thinking that i didn't want to be there anymore, so sitting there while everyone else is doing their exam i pencil in a few questions and kind of pretended i was doing something in case i got in trouble, times up exams finished an i made my mind up that i know longer wanted to be at school.

So now I'm 20 and at the start of the new year i decided i wanted to do a Business Administration course, i started the course and then quickly lost interest only because i thought that doing it from home would have been better then going to an actual class, okay so i was wrong, i had know motivation to start it. I always said to myself "ill do some home work today" the day slowly went by and nothing had been done.

I am now in the middle of know where, and working at the coolabah tree.I hate it there! Bitching, Backstabbing and everybody is in everybodys business. I want to get back into my course and find my perfect Administration Job that i am now looking for! Applying for everything and anything i possibly can.

I know that it takes alot of people to finally decide what they want to do in life and some just don't want to work, i see it as I'm 20 I'm half way to 40 and i need to get my life on the road and make something of it.

WISH ME LUCK IN FINDING MY PERFECT JOB.





Sam xx

No comments: