Thursday 8 September 2011

My friends


People change & so do friends.

I wish i could have stayed friends with everyone from school, but people change from group to group and everyone loses contact.
As you get older you either gain friends or you lose them, i can say i have lost my fair share of friends from petty little crap that causes fights and you stop talking.
I also have gained some of the most awesome friends from being myself and not being involved with some of the petty stuff some people are into. 

I love all my friends equally and having that "best friend" i don't believe in, i know some people that have one best friend one week and another for another week. Its like they change friends more then they change their underwear! I don't think I'm really into that.

I have a little trust problem now days because you don't know who you can trust and who you can't, everyone is back stabbing each other and bitching I'm over that stuff. Its time to grow up people and smell the fresh air we are meant to have friends for life and you are all going about it the wrong way!

Its really not cool how nothing changes when you get older, i have spoken to some people that are older then me and they say the exact same thing! People are never going to change and the people that like to talk behind other peoples back and do all that nasty stuff really have nothing better to do with themselves then be in other peoples business.

So what i am really trying to say is that after a good long think and being in a different state to all my cool cat friends i think i have actually found out who my real friends are.

You guys know who you are and you all mean heaps to me, i love when we hang out, go shopping, go out together and have heaps of awesome drunk nights.





Friends are forever!






True Friends will always be there for you!




Treat them the way you want to be treated!





Keep their secrets because you know they would keep yours!



True friends are hard to come by!









Sam xx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

love you hammy!

i don't believe in best friends either and i have finally found friends that don't backstab, bitch and stress me out with all the drama.
<3

Sam said...

love you too beco. its good not having drama. ;)