Sunday 11 September 2011

Me-time

When was the last time you had me-time?

Now that i work i don't get much me-time.
On my day's off i like having some me-time, and i don't think i could get sick of my own company.

i love sleeping in and laying in bed listening to the birds chirping and the sun shining through my curtains, looking at the time and it hits 10:00am i think to myself ill get up at 10:30 and have a shower and get my day rolling.

After my nice hot shower i come into the lounge plonk my butt on the couch and check my facebook and blog, after that do the house work in silence. I love having no noise while i tinkering around the house.

After everything is done its about 12.00 in the afternoon and i love sitting down and watching the mid - day movie, after the movie its about 2pm and I'm sleepy as buggery. Seeing as I'm in the middle of nowhere there really isn't much to do on my days off so i be a lounge lizard for the rest of the day either until Jamie comes home or i have to go pick him up.

When was the last time you had some me-time? And how do you like to spend it? Do you jam pack it with 'stuff' Or do you like to enjoy the quiet?


Sam xx

No comments: