Saturday 15 October 2011

apologies.

VERY BIG APOLOGIES...

"After all those amazing and happy blogs i had been doing time came to a standstill and my happiness came tumbling down".

Jamie and i had a very big disagreement and i decided we needed some time apart, time to calm down and time to figure out what the both of us wanted in life. I drove 2,156km which is about 1 day and two hours without stops to Victoria, on my drive i went down the coast stopping and seeing family i hadn't seen in years and my Mother i hadn't seen in about 9 years!

So after about fourteen hours i made it to Redland bay Queensland which was my destination for a stop over for the night, which ended up being two after some good times with the family i thought the least i could do was stay another night. After my second night staying i decided to leave at 5am in the morning and made it to Mooloolaba Queensland and saw my Nan that i also hadn't seen in YEARS..
                                               
Heather (mum) Chayse (nephew)

I took this time to be a bit of a tourist and coming out of Queensland i went to the macadamia castle where i stopped and had some brunch,
(for those who don't know what brunch is, its breaky and lunch)
                                                                                                                         
MY YUMMY "BRUNCH"
So that was Queensland, as i make my way down to the coast i come into New South Wales. The sun shining and it's very hot in my car with no airconditioning, i am near dying from the heat...

Going past one of Coffs Harbour's must see attractions the BIG BANANA, although this is nothing knew to me as i lived in Coffs for some of my early childhood i had seen it all before.
So that was New south wales, up next is Sydney N.s.w where i stayed with my friends Em and Matt, was a relaxing 2 night stay where i relaxed and had a breather from all my driving i had been doing. i didn't take any exciting pics on my stay here but i do have a funny one that caught my eye as i was driving into em's complex.
If this isn't funny then im sorry i don't think
you have a sense of humor. ;-)


So that pretty much sums up my trip back home because the rest of the driving is night time and i didn't get to do much exploring. I hope you enjoy the lastest update of whats happening.

STAY TUNED FOR MORE!!

sam xx

No comments: