Monday 17 October 2011

My Pa & short letter

A WEEK AGO TODAY.

A week ago i was leaving blackwater with Jamie to go to Goondiwindi to pick up his car and i received a phone call that i really wasn't looking forward too. The phone call off Trac letting me know that pa had passed away, gasping for words i didn't really have anything to say. You could very well say that i was shocked, i knew it was coming one day, but why so soon? 

I guess everyone has their time where the angels above like to take there knew guardian angels.

Dear Pa,
 You were always such the life of the family BBQ'S always cracking jokes and always having something funny to say, giving all us grand kids big cuddles and kisses when we first arrived i always loved that moment. I can't remember the funny story behind it but we always had a personal joke that i was your wife and you were my husband, and it stuck! Always coming in and saying "ahh there is my husband" and giving u a big kiss and cuddle. You are now with the angels above and i am sure they will take real good care of you, you will be so happy up there out of pain and being with your real wife GiGi.
When my day comes and the angels decide its my turn to come for a long holiday ill be looking forward to seeing you in the next life. I love you Pa. You were a Strong man!

REST IN PEACE PA, ALWAYS IN OUR HEARTS BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN!  



Sam xx

No comments: