Sunday 16 October 2011

My Top 7 Iphone Apps

My IPhone... I must admit i have become an iPhone-holic, everything i need is on my iPhone. I don't go anywhere without it, its always in my pocket or in my bag.  I pretty much LOVE it. ♥♥♥
 My 7 Favorite IPhone Apps


Blogger - Us cool cats that love to blog and let everyone know all the amazing things that is happening in our wonderful life's.

Ebay -  On the go shopping, every girl should have this on their phone!

Facebook - Social Networking!!! I also have an addiction to facebook and having it handy all day is great for me. I love being kept up to date, seeing as i am miles away from all my friends.

Instagram - As you can tell I use this app alot. Have a look see through my blog posts and you will find many photos I've taken using Instagram. It would have to be one of my most fav's!

HeyTell - Short voice messages sent from one Heytell user to another! I like this app because its sometimes easier then sending a message.
Foursquare - It's a fun app that you can let everyone know where you are and after you have been to a certain place many times you then can become the mayor! Leave tips, and share things for people to go an check out themselves!

Commbank - Being able to do on the go banking makes life so much easier, it's saved me a few times having to transfer money from one account to another..  

Sam xx

No comments: