Wednesday 14 November 2012

New Arrival

NEW BABY HAS ARRIVED!

Yes that's right, a new baby! My gorgeous little nephew came into this world on the 30th March 2012. He is super cute and cheeky, im a little bummed that i can't be in victoria to watch the little guy grow up! I keep in touch with his mummy (my sister) pretty much everyday via facebook! She has recorded his first crawl so everyone can see, i was so excited, now he is going to be getting into alot of mischief. I really can't believe how fast people grow up, he will be 1 in four months! Its crazy how time flys. I am so proud with how my sister is bringing him up, she is a great mum! I couldnt imagine how hard or easy it is to bring up a child into today society. Meliss if you read this, keep doing what your doing because you are doing a great job! Dont let anyone tell you any different!



Sam xx

No comments: