Saturday 20 August 2011

Addiction.

ADDICTION.
My Addiction is SHOPPING.

Some of us have an addiction whether its being addicted to drugs, or alcohol.
I have an addiction to shopping, i either look for a bargin or buy things i really shouldn't and can't afford to buy!

Okay so back at home, if i needed to go to midvalley to coles to do FOOD shopping id always find myself going into all the clothes stores and coming out with at least something, becoming alot less broke then i started off with now having -$$ in the bank..

Same situation as yesterday, i knew what i was going shopping for it was meant to be an out fit for a 21st back at home, so i got my out fit, jeans for Jamie and a new pair of shoes that i really shouldn't have got!

I see them hanging there all alone, the last pair, a size 6.. So i take them and ask the girl
"do you have any other sizes" she replies
"whats there is there, im sorry" i reply
"okay great thanks"
so i walk over to the chair and try them on, left foot first, SUCCESS! right foot, SUCCESS!
You little beauty i think to myself, looking at the price tag $59.99, crap that's a little out of my price range today.. I walk around the store debating whether i should or shouldn't get them.

Okay that's it i take them to the counter she scans them, i ask "how much are they" (double checking) She says "$39.99" by that time i am a little excited about how cheap they were..

So that's the bargin i was talking about, yeah? 
Over the moon, and now you can see my addiction first hand.
I don't need to call AA or anything i just need to stop spending money i don't have.

The old saying
"Money doesn't grow on trees"



Sam xx

No comments: