Tuesday 23 August 2011

coming home

The Trip Home.

Hey all its just me again! As most of you know that i am now living in Queensland and am from Victoria. Tonight Jamie and I will be hitting the road for our trip back home, so i wont be blogging for a few days. I will be keeping track of our trip and will update you all as soon as i get back to Victoria.

As it takes 2,156kms which is about 1 day and 2 hours, (google knows everything) to get there, i will have lots to tell you about.


The Things I'm looking forward to the most when i come home!

❥ Seeing all my wonderful friends.
❥ Seeing my Dad
❥Visiting my little brother and family
❥Staying with one of my many family's
❥Going out and Getting really really drunk with all my friends
❥Celebrating my friends 21st with him and everyone
❥And seeing my doggy and fish

If this trip is anything like our car ride up here, then I'm sure you guys will get a bit of a laugh out of it..

Stay Tuned!



No comments: