Sunday 14 August 2011

Another part of my family!!!

My Other Family!

Other then the Delbdrige family i have another family that i have claimed as my own!

This family i met when i lived in Yallourn North, In Victoria.
I was best friends with the daughter Melissa in primary school, we always had those fun sleepovers, had play dates & had little arguments as kids do..

I was always a fan of her mother Tracie, she was someone i looked up too & claimed as a "SECOND MUM" i was a very cheeky little girl & tried to play "Match Maker" with Trac & my Dad.. Always trying to get them to meet & have a date!

As years went by it all eventually went to plan, my Dad & Trac finally got together..
We played happy families for a few years, & it was awesome, in that time they had my little brother Spencer, who i love to the moon and back..

Best Memory;
Our family trips to Lakes Entrance were always the best memories i have, but the best memory was the trip we had when they told us kids we were going to have a little brother/sister! So 9 months went past & Spencer was born into this beautiful world.

Few years went past we had family problems, and things started to fall apart. Parents having problems, kids not getting along. At the end of the day it came to the point where the parents had to go their different ways..

"NO FAMILIES ARE PERFECT" (if you know a family that's perfect, Enlighten me)

Being the family i always loved & never forgot about i still am apart of!!

Trac now is as happy as ever & has a New partner who i love and think very highly of, he makes her so happy & best of all he is amazing with us "kids". Hes the Dad my little brother needs in his life.

Trac (MUM) - As Mum is somewhat camera shy i unfortunately don't have a photo that i can share with everyone, but who needs a photo when words can still explain how beautiful someone is.!! MUM is someone i still look up too & ask for advice off, shes the real mum i always wanted in my life, & being there for me at the right time when i needed a "lady" in my life. Going through, "girly things" & talking about the "birds & the Bees" with was always something i looked forward too instead of talking to my dad about them. This Lady has had a HUGE impact on my life & i will NEVER forget her! I LOVE YOU MUM!


MELISSA (liss) - Shes the best friend that i had for years until she became my sister, we told secrets to each other & hung out all the time.. We were pretty inseparable! Now we are older, we are still close even though we don't see each other as much! She is now going to have a Bubby, & i know for a fact shes going to be the best mum ever!!
 (i think i am more excited then she is) 
I LOVE YOU LISSABELL!!



LAUREN (lolly) - You were only little when i first came into your life, you wouldn't really remember. Your the annoying little sister everyone loves having, stealing my make-up or trying to fit into my clothes & shoes.. You have now grown up to be a very pretty young lady.. Now you are in your teens rebellious as ever & know matter what you choose to do you will always have a family that loves you, even if we are hard on you. (rebelling is just part of being a teenager, something we all go through)
I LOVE YOU LOLLYGOBBLES!!

SPENCER (boo) - You have know idea how much love people have for you, you are our little angel! You are such a beautiful little boy & am looking forward for you to get real big & i can call you my not so little brother.. The day you came into this world i knew you would make a big impact on every ones heart that you come across. Your such a gentleman and pull all the girls now, id like to see how you go in twenty years!! (hehehe)
 I LOVE YOU BOO!!

& last but never forgotten!

IAN (poppa bear) - I have so much respect for you, the way you are with spency is amazing! I love how you make trac so happy, its taken a while for her to find her feet & be this happy. I thank - you for making her so happy as she deserves every little bit of happiness she gets!! I have claimed you as my step-dad, and look forward to many good times to come with you..
I LOVE YOU POPPA BEAR!!



THAT'S MY AMAZING FAMILY!! 
& I LOVE YOU ALL!!

No comments: