Monday 15 August 2011

Crappy day at work..

everyone has crappy days, right??

Okay so today was worse then any other day at work, i got called in 3 hours before my shift was meant to start, nothing had been done at work so trying to serve customers and make desserts and a whole heap of other things i just couldn't wrap my head around everything that needed to be done... "NOT MY DAY"
(lucky i didn't have to stay back until i was supposed to finish)

I'm going to let everyone know that doing big hours at work isn't normal for me.. (i have some getting use too) so i have a sore back, stomach and feet are killing me, having done 9 big hours to come home to a messy house and not much been done i have to cook dinner and clean.
WHERES THE HELP!!!..

So that's the down side to a shitty day at work!
BUT on the bright side;

One of the supervisors got fired, (who i dislike) to hide her identity her name shell be "YAPYAP" as all she liked doing was boss everyone around and talk down to people in front of customers...!! REAL PROFESSIONAL, hey?? Got told by a customer she needed to take a chill-pill... As i am nearly in tears with laughter i very much agreed!!

Heck works going to be more of a happier place!!
Agree with me people, just for a little piece of mind here!!!

At the end of the day i always love coming home to my boyfriend and him saying hi,how was your day??, where i can let loose and vent..
(i think I'm entitled too have a little sook) 





Sam xx

No comments: