Sunday 21 August 2011

Work.

ME & MY WORK!

A Little about my work and what i do, its really nothing exciting!
I work at the Coolabah Tree Cafe, yeah i like it for the moment it pays my bills! That's all i have to worry about! right?

So it involves serving customers, making coffees, some cleaning duties and being as happy as Larry! (at 3.30am in the mornings a litte hard) & at the moment i am in the process of being trained for a supervisor. (Cool huh?, i know! I'm excited too) 

Sure i like my job, i like the regular customers that come in and you can have a nice conversation with them and a bit of a joke..

The funny side that i like, taking orders from people involves asking for the customers name so we know who to give it too when the food/coffee is ready..
"today you can be anyone who you want"
With Some people their names are on their tops if not, and you ask i swear that some people make up a name.. They look at you really strange and then say a name by this point I'm thinking, "really is that all you could come up with"
(hehe, but who knows, it may be their name)

I Love the people i work with, they are great bunch of people!

Well that just about sums it all up, there is not much more i do that i can tell you all about!







No comments: