Sunday 7 August 2011

No ones perfect!!

No Ones Perfect!

People can say they are perfect but really we all know everyone isn't perfect, we all have our own little special not so perfect things.
We may have something that's noticeable, that we are secretly embarrassed about, or for some people they just don't care what people think!

 BUT.. For me, i have my webbed toes i was always embarrassed about them and constantly wear thongs (strange i know) ,
but now days i am not so embarrassed.. I am 20 years old, and people look at feet all the time, my Nan had them and i think that it was a gift from her (thanks nan)..

So that just about raps it up, that's my not so perfect embarrassing fault, that i am no longer embarrassed about!!!





1 comment:

Dani said...

Funky toes woman! Seriously I actually never noticed them until u said something one day