Tuesday 16 August 2011

Some facts about me!

Weird and Wonderful Facts About Me!



  1. I Have Two Middle Names.
  2. I'm An Only Child, With Many Brothers And Sisters - Go Figure
  3. I'm A Girly Girl In Training.
  4. I Love Being Myself.
  5. I Don't Change If I'm In Different Groups Of Friends. - Really? Whats The Point?
  6. I'm Madly In Love With My Boyfriend - Hes Amazing.
  7. I Love Warm Weather - Queensland The Place To Be.
  8. I Have A Hot Pink Laptop.
  9. Frogs & Geckos Are My New Favorite Critters.
  10. Early Mornings Are So NOT For me.
  11. Yeah I Have Webbed Toes - So What??
  12. I Love All My friends Equally!
  13. I Love Meeting New People - But I'm Slightly Shy, Crazy Huh?
  14. Sleep Has Been My Best Friend Lately.
  15. I Hate Most girls.
  16. I Love Silence.
  17. All My family Mean the World To Me.
  18. I Am Obsessed With ELVIS!! - LOVE HIM
  19. Junk Food? We All Love A Little Bit Of A Fatty Feast.
  20. I'm Stubborn & Not Very Patient.
  21. I Hate Bessel Sprouts.
  22. I Want To Be A Mum Someday.
  23. I Have NEVER Broken A Bone.
  24. I Want To Buy A House - My Dream House
  25. Don't Think Before I Speak - It Will Get Me In Trouble One Day!
  26. I'm A Size 7 In Shoes.
  27. I'm Awesome At Being A Bitch - Probably Should Be My Middle Name
  28. Purple Is My Favorite Colour - But I Have Nothing Purple..
  29. I Think "What If"? Way To Much
  30. I'm Not Allergic To Anything - I Am Yet to Discover This
  31. I'm Very Random
  32. I Believe In Karma! - "What Goes Around Comes Around"
  33. I Get Sidetracked Very Easy!
  34. I Always Say I Am Going To Win Tattslotto & Run Away
  35. I Have Only Recently Got My Licence
  36. Driving Actually Scared The Crap Out Of Me.
  37. I Can Be Very Anti-Social When I'm Feeling Down.
  38. I Love Motorbikes - I'm Yet To Own My Own.
  39. I Have No Tonsils.
  40. One Day I Will Travel To Spain.
  41. I'm A Crappy Liar - Just Ask Geoff Delbridge!
  42. I Hate Meat - But I Have To Eat It.
  43. Old People Scare Me
  44. I Think, Fake Tan, Hair Extensions, Fake Eyelashes Is Not For Me.
  45. Never Make A Promise You Can't Keep.
  46. I Am Now A Sexy Red Head.
  47. I Get Told I Have An Accent Alot! - Freaks Me Out.
  48. Takes Alot For Me to Get Embarrassed.
  49. I Have Glasses - Four Eyes & I Like It.
  50. I Love Mid-day Movies.

To Be Continued...


Sam xx

No comments: