Saturday 13 August 2011

my all time favorite


MY ALL TIME FAVORITE;

1: PERFUME!
I love my perfume, and that's not all of them!
Every days a new smell, just goes so well with the beautiful sunny days that i have all the time.
You could very well say that its another addiction of mine. . .
They are all my FAVORITE!!

2: MY THONGS! 
(AS SOME MAY KNOW THEM "FLIP FLOPS")
There is not a day i don't wear my thongs i can't live with out them.
Rain, Hail Or Shine, this is all you will see me wearing!!
Apart from the obvious days that I'm at work and can't wear thongs, it gets to me.. Only because i hate wearing shoes!
If i can't find my thongs when i need to wear them, i panic!
Strange i know!


3: SUNNY DAYS!
Sunny days is all i have been seeing since i have moved to Sunny Queensland.
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THE SUN!!
At the moment we are in Winter, if this is how warm it is in winter i think i am officially going to die in summer.
Have seen one little bit of drizzle for the whole month i have been here.
Who wouldn't love the sun!


*Absolutely Bliss*


No comments: