Friday 19 August 2011

crap nights sleep..

Having Trouble Sleeping?
I THINK SO!
Finished work at about 10pm and all i want to do is have a shower because I'm smelling like a deep fryer, feet are sore and i just want to sleep! After my nice hot shower I'm smelling alot nicer, the boyfriends still up watching tv so i relax for a few minutes and then off to bed for me.. A couple minutes catching up with Jamie in bed talking about things i needed to do the next day we decide to snuggle up and go to sleep...

Here i am laying in bed, and there is only the sounds of Jamie breathing, my brains going 100kms an hour and it just won't shut up! Thinking to myself have i done everything i needed to do at work, how am i going to catch up with everyone when i go home as well as a million more things i just can't get to sleep, tossing and turning trying to get comfy just isn't working because my whole body is aching!! We all have these nights, right?

So about an hour of  my brain going 100kms an hour i decide to get up get a drink and then back off to bed for me, ahhh!! No good? Its STILL going!! SHUT UP i think to myself.

About now, i think i am a sleep.....

If someone can tell me how to switch off your brain about an hour before you go to bed, help me out here!!??



Sam xx

No comments: