Tuesday 16 August 2011

My Dad!

My Dad, The Real One.


So i have spoken about all my second dads in my life, its time to talk about the real one, the one that was there when i was born, the one that's been there for all the christmas' & birthdays! He Knows me the best out of anyone, we have been through alot together, i have been with him since i was 3 he was a single parent raising me & has done a wonderful job.

Moving around alot & going from school to school, isn't every kids choice..
Being the only child for sometime was always great, getting everything i wanted & being spoilt was always such fun.

A little off topic, Depression! It's a killer & i don't think anyone should have to go through it.

I'm talking out about it now, as my dad was almost very close to being another victim of this nasty disease, having lost his brother & having a slight addiction to alcohol & amongst other things it didn't help.

Back on topic, i know my dad loves me & i love him very much, we have had some amazing times together and some not so amazing times, id have to say that my dad would have to be my best friend.

He has been a mother & a father to me, being there on mothers day & being lucky enough to get the mothers day presents as well as fathers day.

I think you are one amazing dad, & i love you to the moon & back!


My dad & i.. He thinks hes cool (hehehehe)


Sam xx

No comments: