Sunday 7 August 2011

The family i always wanted..

The Family I Always Wanted..

Welcome to the Delbridge family;

LYN     GEOFF
TRENT   DANIELLE

This Lucky family were there for me the most when i needed a home,
About 4 years ago i needed a place to call home and they took my dog & i in & i will always be grateful for what they did.. There is not a day that goes by that i don't think about what they have done for me...

LYN - Mumma Delbridge, You have been there for me as the mum i always wanted for the past 4 years, you helped me with many girly things that a mum should be there for, you were there for me for when i needed a mums shoulder to cry on. We have always had good times together.. I want to thank -you for EVERYTHING you have ever done for me. Your an amazing person.

GEOFF - Geoff, where do i start with you, i already have a dad but having that second dad is always amazing, your the second dad that was lucky enough to end up with an "ADOPTED" daughter even if you didn't want another daughter.. I want to thank -you for giving me some guide lines in life and being that "HARD ASS" dad that i needed in my life, always giving me the advice i needed to hear, even if sometimes id disagree.
thanks Geoff..

TRENT - We have always been great friends, i was lucky enough to have a friend like you that let me be the other annoying sister, well in this case your little annoying sister.. (hehe) We have always been great friends helped each other out and had fights like brothers and sisters do, but we always sorted things out.. Your an amazing friend, and thank - you for everything you have done for me.

DANIELLE - Hey MOLE, so we all know that we are the bestest sisters ever, whether we fight and give each other crap, or being cool and hanging out on weekends, to watching scary movies and eating junk food ALL weekend, there always so much fun.. And something i want to thank -you was for giving me one of the coolest 18th's ever.. Yeah we spent it at a dingy place but it was great fun... Ill always remember that with you & stacey. Thanks for being the sister i always wanted!!...


So that's it, this is my Adopted family..






2 comments:

Dani said...

Well done Missy!!! Delbridge family are pretty awesome hey!

Sam said...

your turns coming soon pete :P i havent forgotten you